~ Broken Bow SW NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1951, updated 1970
Broken Bow SW, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 1951.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5560087
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Broken Bow SW, Nebraska (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5585
- Scan ID: 315906
- Imprint Year: 1970
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1949
- Field Check Year: 1951
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Broken Bow SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Broken Bow SW, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Happy Hill School (historical) - Township of East Custer - Cottage School (historical) - Ash Creek School (historical) - Plainview School (historical) - Fleming Valley School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA41.37541.25-99.75-99.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.375-99.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.375-99.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-99.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-99.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.625
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson