~ South of Papago Farms AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
South of Papago Farms, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5556052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): South of Papago Farms, Arizona (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42247
- Scan ID: 313468
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1982
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: South of Papago Farms
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map South of Papago Farms, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
Please download the free digital map to check details.
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-112.375-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-112.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-112.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps