~ Picketpost Mtn AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Picketpost Mtn, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5554924
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Picketpost Mtn, Arizona (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35028
- Scan ID: 312874
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Picketpost Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Picketpost Mtn, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Campsite Spring - Boyce Thompson Arboretum - Happy Camp Spring - Potts Canyon - Roblas Butte - Preston Well - Queens Station - Gonzales Pass Canyon - Cottonwood Canyon - Hewitt Canyon - Bomboy Mine - Rice Water Canyon - Millsite Spring - Bear Tank Canyon - Negro Head Spring - Highway Tank - Lower Railroad Spring - Peacock Canyon - Perlite Mine - Old Pinal Townsite - Thompson Spring - Dugan Tank - Midway Tank - Nobel Well - Highway Tank - Arnett Creek - Quail Spring - Happy Camp - Arnett Canyon - Byous Windmill - Benson Spring - Canyon Spring - Barnett Camp - Alamo Canyon - Rebel Tank - Picketpost Inn - Roblas Well - Arboretum Tank - Byous Spring - Hewitt Canyon Natural Arch - Byous Butte - Reymert Well - Roblas Windmill - Gonzales Tank - Hewitt Ridge - Javelina Tank - Reymert Wash - Happy Camp Canyon - Benson Spring Canyon - Vallies Well - Gonzales Pass - Whitford Canyon - Superior Municipal Airport - Hewitt Station - Perlite Spring - Picketpost Mountain Research Natural Area - Roblas Canyon - East Fork Roblas Canyon - Queen Creek Bridge - Silver King Wash - Thompson Arboretum - Reavis Trail Canyon - Telegraph Canyon - Millsite Canyon - Rattlesnake Spring - Picketpost Mountain - Wood Camp Canyon - Millsite Headquarters - Superior Dump
- Map Area ID: AREA33.37533.25-111.25-111.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.375-111.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.375-111.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.25-111.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.25-111.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.125
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps