~ Bisbee NE AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1964
Bisbee NE, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5550192
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bisbee NE, Arizona (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4011
- Scan ID: 310471
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bisbee NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bisbee NE, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gold Hill - Ivanhoe Mine - Cochise County Sheriff's Office Bisbee District - Grassy Hill - Cochise County Jail - Mule Gulch - Forrest Ranch - Superior Mine - Black Knob - Cintura Hill - Mule Mountains - Mexican Canyon - Glance Creek - Easter Sunday Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.375-109.875-109.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-109.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-109.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.375-109.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.375-109.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps