~ San Simon AZ topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1917
San Simon, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5549444
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Simon, Arizona (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66554
- Scan ID: 315404
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: San Simon
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Simon, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Taylor Place - Bowie - Yellow Hammer Mill - Olga - Chaney Place - Wheeler Place - Vanar - Little Franks - San Simon
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532-109.5-109
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-109.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-109
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-109.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-109
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps