~ Turkey Canyon AZ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950
Turkey Canyon, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5548900
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Turkey Canyon, Arizona (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63754
- Scan ID: 315137
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Turkey Canyon
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Turkey Canyon, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mormon Peak Tank - Section Twenty One Tank - Railroad Canyon - Sullivan Tank - Hughs Tank - Pine Spring Draw Tank - Yavapai Ranch - Juniper Mountains - Upper Tank - Road Canyon Dam - Section Eighteen Tank - Section Fifteen Tank - Corral Well - Double O Tank - Lower Tank - Jim Bennett Tank - Lindberg Tank - New Windmill - Dunbar Mine - Turkey Canyon Well - Haystack Tank - Trick Tank - Toad Tank - Happy Camp Well - Dead Horse Tank - Sullivan Tanks - Cowden Ranch - Norton Water Tank - Jeff Nard Tank - Irving Tank - Lower Corral Tanks - Deer Tank - Turkey Canyon - Haystack Peak - Charlie Weston Tank - Road Canyon - Deer Mountain - Section Seven Well - Purcell Canyon - Ash Fork Division - Jacks Tank - Indian Tank - Section Five Tank - Rock Hole Tank - Hutch Tank - Section Ten Tank - Schroeder Tank - Iron Mine Tank - Spreader Dike - Double O Ranch - Sullivan Canyon - Trick Tank - Wolf Tank - Red Mountain Tanks - Red Mountain - Powerline Tank - Deep Well - Atkins Well - Iron King Mine - Trick Tank - Trick Tank - Lion Canyon - Section Nine Well - Section Thirteen Well - Walter Spreader Tank - Iron Well - Limestone Tank - Middle Well - Section Seventeen Tank - Big Dam Tank - Old Military Trail - Miller Tank - Road Canyon Tank - Hubbard Tank - Turkey Flat - Section Thirteen Tank - Happy Camp Tank - Section Twentynine Well - Red Hill Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535-113-112.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-113
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-112.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-113
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-112.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -113
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.75
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps