~ Patterson Hills TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Patterson Hills, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5547348
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Patterson Hills, Texas (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 34423
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Patterson Hills
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Patterson Hills, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- New Well - El Centro Draw - Guadalupe Pumping Station - Patterson Hills - Guadalupe Arroyo - Quail Mountain - Little Sandy Draw - Guadalupe School - Bone Spring Draw - Hammock Ranch - Big Canyon - Cone Peak
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-105-104.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-105
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-104.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-105
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-104.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -105
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA