~ Eagle Rock OR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1963
Eagle Rock, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5544576
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eagle Rock, Oregon (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53673
- Scan ID: 282443
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Eagle Rock
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eagle Rock, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544-120.75-120.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-120.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-120.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-120.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-120.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company