~ Plantersville AL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1960
Plantersville, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5542441
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Plantersville, Alabama (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61062
- Scan ID: 305659
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1956
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Plantersville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Plantersville, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Vine Hill - Pletcher - Stanton - Dixie - Parnell - Riderville - Valley Creek Junction - Beth Grove (historical) - Evergreen - Milton - Valley Grande - Fremont - Bonita - Jones - Bethel Grove - Adams - Plantersville - Winslow
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.5-87-86.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-87
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-86.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-87
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-86.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -87
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.75
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group