~ Grand Bay AL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1965
Grand Bay, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5542335
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grand Bay, Alabama (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54739
- Scan ID: 305596
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Survey Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grand Bay
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grand Bay, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Moss Point - Fernland - Grand Bay - Summit Mobile Home Park - Kreole - Missala - Woodland Park Mobile Home Village - San Souci Beach - Pinecrest - Orange Grove - East Lawn Mobile Estates - Pecan - Helena
- Map Area ID: AREA30.530.25-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.5-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.5-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.25-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.25-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group