~ Enterprise AL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950
Enterprise, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5542291
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Enterprise, Alabama (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53929
- Scan ID: 305561
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Enterprise
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Enterprise, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Forest Park - Indian Lakes - Pinedale Estates - Omni - Brown Subdivision - Scottsdale Heights - Country Club Estates - Clintonville - Rolling Acres - Wooded Acres - Alpha Heights - Fairfield Estates - Enterprise - Country Estates - New Brockton - Hillcrest - Williams Subdivision - Boland Acres - Level Plains - Richburg - Indigo - Idlewood - Griffin Heights - Chateau Court - Keyton - Harrand Creek Estates - Green Acres - College Heights - Honeysuckle Hills - Country Club Meadows - Holiday Village - Battens Crossroads - Pine Forest - Clubview Estates - Jamestown Colony - Gerald - Singing Brook - Briarhill Acres - Goodman - Olivers Lake - Foxhill - Oak Ridge - Johnson Subdivision - Coppinville - Willow Bend - Mixson - Byrd Subdivision - Valley Hills - Martin Heights - Turner Crossroads - North Heights - Deerfield Park - Gateway Estates - Morgan Subdivision - Heritage Heights - Wooddale - Regency Heights - Indian Springs - Dobbs Subdivision - Tabernacle - Shell Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.25-86-85.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-86
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-85.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.25-86
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.25-85.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -86
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.75
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group