~ Deer Park AL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1942, updated 1966
Deer Park, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5542277
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Deer Park, Alabama (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53302
- Scan ID: 305551
- Imprint Year: 1966
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Deer Park
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Deer Park, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pisgah - Brown Town - Walley - Dwight - Deer Park - Mohoba (historical) - Rounsaville - Burbank
- Map Area ID: AREA31.2531-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.25-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.25-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group