~ Citronelle AL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Citronelle, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5542249
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Citronelle, Alabama (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52616
- Scan ID: 305536
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Citronelle
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Citronelle, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lambert Grove - Sidney - Malcolm - Chestang - Citronelle - Stage Coach Woods - Sims Chapel - Calvert - Pineola - Fairford - Russell - Lambert - Reid Settlement - Scoutshire Woods - Happy Hill - Movico - Chastang - Mount Vernon - Bucks
- Map Area ID: AREA31.2531-88.25-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.25-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.25-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group