~ Westover AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1960
Westover, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5541995
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Westover, Alabama (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 48448
- Scan ID: 305369
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1959
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Westover
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Westover, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Westover - Yellowleaf Creek Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA33.37533.25-86.625-86.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.375-86.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.375-86.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.25-86.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.25-86.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.5
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group