~ Portersville AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1974
Portersville, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5541059
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Portersville, Alabama (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36103
- Scan ID: 304890
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Portersville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Portersville, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lebanon - Willstown (historical) - Mount Vernon - Loveless - Pine Grove (historical) - Portersville - Larimore (historical) - Collinsville - Clyde (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA34.37534.25-85.875-85.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.375-85.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.375-85.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-85.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-85.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.75
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group