~ Leesburg AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1967, updated 1970
Leesburg, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1967.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5540091
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Leesburg, Alabama (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25329
- Scan ID: 304396
- Imprint Year: 1970
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Field Check Year: 1967
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Leesburg
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Leesburg, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dixon Shop - Lookout Valley Acres - Owens - Scrougeout - Leesburg - Aubrey Isle - Mackey - Lay Springs - Mountain Lake Estates - Leonard - Sand Rock - Kings Hill (historical) - Slackland - Bristow - Ewing
- Map Area ID: AREA34.2534.125-85.875-85.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.25-85.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.25-85.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.125-85.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.125-85.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.75
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group