~ Jones Crossroads AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Jones Crossroads, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539925
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jones Crossroads, Alabama (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22759
- Scan ID: 304315
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Jones Crossroads
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jones Crossroads, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Beulah Land - Jones Crossroads - Lawson - Reid - Lawngate - Riverview (historical) - Proctor
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.625-87.125-87
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-87.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-87
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.625-87.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.625-87
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group