~ Hodges AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1949
Hodges, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539631
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hodges, Alabama (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20618
- Scan ID: 304167
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hodges
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hodges, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wiginton - Pigeye - Hodges - Atwood
- Map Area ID: AREA34.37534.25-88-87.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.375-88
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.375-87.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-88
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-87.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.875
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group