~ Heron Bay AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1959
Heron Bay, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539597
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Heron Bay, Alabama (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20218
- Scan ID: 304150
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1953
- Survey Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Heron Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Heron Bay, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Heron Bay
- Map Area ID: AREA30.37530.25-88.25-88.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.375-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.375-88.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.25-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.25-88.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.125
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group