~ Grove Oak AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
Grove Oak, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539409
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grove Oak, Alabama (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 18654
- Scan ID: 304054
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grove Oak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grove Oak, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chigger Hill - South Hill - Thirtynine (historical) - Grove Oak - Pendergrass (historical) - Jink (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.375-86.125-86
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-86.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-86
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.375-86.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.375-86
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group