~ Greenville West AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1971, updated 1973
Greenville West, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1971.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539389
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Greenville West, Alabama (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 18473
- Scan ID: 304044
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1968
- Field Check Year: 1971
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Greenville West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Greenville West, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Liberty - Reddock Springs - Sand Cut - Wald
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-86.75-86.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-86.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-86.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-86.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-86.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.625
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group