~ Flatwood AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1979
Flatwood, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5539001
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Flatwood, Alabama (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 15530
- Scan ID: 650209
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Flatwood
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Flatwood, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA32.2532.125-87.625-87.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.25-87.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.25-87.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.125-87.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.125-87.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.5
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group