~ Great Wass Island ME topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921
Great Wass Island, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5536565
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Great Wass Island, Maine (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54811
- Scan ID: 807522
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Great Wass Island
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Great Wass Island, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ram Island Ledge - Lower Herring Cove - Three Falls Harbor - Big Peabody Island - Steele Harbor Island - Popplestone Cove - Little Ram Island - Norton Point - Cape Cove - Little Peabody Island - Slate Island - Norton Ledge - Tibbett Narrows - Brim Cove - Little Drisko Island - Three Falls Point - Cape Split Harbor - Mud Hole Point - Black Head - Folkingham Cove - Drown Boys Ledges - Outer Ram Island - Knight Island - Plummer Ledge - Crow Island - Deep Cove - Upper Herring Cove - Seahorse Rock - Inner Sand Island - Tibbett Ledge - Mud Hole Channel - Man Island - Diana Ledge - Ram Island - Curlew Rock - Town of Beals - Stevens Island - The Sands - Black Ledges - Great Wass Island - Little Cape Point - Hall Cove - Ram Island - Mistake Harbor - Moose Peak Light - The Cows Yard - Black Island - Eastern Pitch - Stanley Ledge - Money Island - Freeman Rock - Green Island - Crow Point - Little Pond Head - Sand Cove North - Mistake Island - Eastern Ladle Ledge - Mash Island - Pond Point - Seaduck Rock - Channel Rock - Seal Rock - Egg Rock - Green Island - Green Rock - Nash Island Light - Black Rock - Browney Island - Great Wass Island Preserve - Sand Cove - Head Harbor - Alley Point - Nash Island - Harbor Ledge - Popplestone Ledge - Outer Sand Island - Drisko Island - Hay Ledge - Little Hardwood Island - Mud Hole - Fisherman Island - Eastern Bay - Tibbett Island - Crumple Island - Mannings Farm - Western Ladle Ledge - Big Nash Island - Mink Island - Calf Island - Browney Island Ledge - Flat Island - The Ladle - Black Duck Cove - Plummer Island - Main Channel Way - The Pond - Western Bay - Green Island - Water Island - Red Head
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.25-67.75-67.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-67.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-67.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-67.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-67.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -67.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -67.5
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps