~ Gray ME topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Gray, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5536551
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gray, Maine (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54801
- Scan ID: 807517
- Survey Year: 1892
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Gray
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gray, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Intervale - Great Falls (historical) - Gates Hill (historical) - Cumberland Center Station - Scotland - West Gray - Lowells Corner (historical) - Ireland Corner - White Rock - Cumberland Center - New Gloucester - Windham Center - Crescent Lake - Blackstrap - Dry Mills - East Raymond - Baker Corner - North Falmouth - South Gray - North Gorham - East Gray - North Windham - Upper Gloucester - Whites Corner - Windham Hill - North Raymond - Fosters Corner - Newhall - Popeville - Glantz Corner - Dolley Corner - Suckerville - West Cumberland - Dog Corner - Raymond - Gray - Shaker Village - North Gray
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.75-70.5-70.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-70.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-70.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-70.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-70.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -70.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.25
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps