~ Aurora IL topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958, updated 1969
Aurora, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532897
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Aurora, Illinois (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68655
- Scan ID: 310145
- Imprint Year: 1969
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1968
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Aurora
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Aurora, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Aurora - Ashton - Winchester Place - Delbert Egan Housing Project - Henry - Romeo - Itasca - Prairieville - Wildrose - Little Rock - South Park - The Burg - Carillon - Lincoln Heights - Reserve of Plainfield - Shorewood - Cherrywood - Tiskilwa - Askvig Addition - Nettle Creek - Donny Hill Meadows - Sunset Hills - Prairie Center - Coleta - Dillonfield - La Moille - Shabbona Grove - Vermilionville - Lafayette - Van Peterson Subdivision - Lakewood - Eola - Depue - Symerton - Cache Lake - Lily Lake - Sunbury - Claypool Woods - Kinsman - Ament Corners - Hicks Corners - Mallard Lake South - Waterman - Maytown - Morris - Joliet - Park Place - Empire Hills - Standard - Randall Hills - Crossing - Harmon - East Joliet - Saint Charles - West Chicago - McKenna Woods - Heritage Place - River Edge Estates - Malden - Woodridge - Bailey Falls (historical) - Brookside - Saddle Creek - Graver Country Estates - Lisle - Medinah - Blackhawk Estates - Crest Estates - River Oaks - Manville - Fairway Estates - Timbercrest - Sunset Villa - Briarwood - Glen Oak - Ottville - Mendota - Afton Center - Morgan Crossing - Putnam - Wedgewood - Torino - Walnut Ridge - Shorewood Beach - Woodland Hills - Wideview - Erin - Braceville - Newark - Birds - Shaws - Split Rail Farm - Lidice - Fitchmoor - Franks - Valley View - Cherry - Elwood - Wheatland Highlands - Pavillion
- Map Area ID: AREA4241-90-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-90
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-90
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -90
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.