~ Vienna IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Vienna, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532679
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Vienna, Illinois (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64101
- Scan ID: 310029
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Vienna
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Vienna, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Vienna - Bender (historical) - Belknap - Grinnell - Samoth - Karnak - Cross Roads (historical) - Boaz - Ganntown - Bloomfield - Simpson - Wartrace - West Vienna - Crossroads - Pond - Mermet - Buncombe - Forman - New Columbia
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-89-88.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-89
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-88.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-89
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-88.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -89
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.75
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.