~ Tuscola IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1952
Tuscola, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532645
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tuscola, Illinois (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72792
- Scan ID: 310011
- Imprint Year: 1952
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tuscola
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tuscola, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Garrett - Tolono - Parkview - Southland Acres - Mackville - Parkville - Yoder Addition - Tuscola - Ivesdale - Hillcrest - Hayes - Chicken Bristle - Jimtown - North Prairie Acres - Sadorus - Sloan Station - Meadowview - Pesotum - Northgate - Atwood - Ficklin
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.75-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.