~ Sterling IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1969
Sterling, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532585
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sterling, Illinois (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62972
- Scan ID: 309977
- Imprint Year: 1969
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sterling
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sterling, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Douglas Park - Polo - Hitt - Woodland Shores - Nelson - Woosung - Woodland Hills - Country Acres Mobile Manor - Sanfordville (historical) - South Elkhorn - Palmyra - Eagle Point - Prairieville - Buffalo Grove - Yeoward Addition - Sterling - Hazelhurst - Lincoln Heights - Rock Falls - Penrose - Riverside Mobile Home Estates - Woodlawn Trailer Court - Grimes Addition
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.75-89.75-89.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-89.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-89.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-89.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-89.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.5
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.