~ Rockford IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Rockford, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532517
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rockford, Illinois (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61683
- Scan ID: 309942
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rockford
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rockford, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Colonial Gardens - Hutchins Park - North Park - Maple Leaf Mobile Home Park - Harlem - Owen Center - Nottingham Manor - Forest Hills Village - Riverdale - Latham Park - South Bluff Homes - Winnebago - Rockton - Machesney Park - Rockford - Ruby - Westmoreland - Loves Park - Roscoe - South Beloit - Northgate Estates - Sturbridge Village - Genet - Harrison - Morehaven - Phil-Aire Estates - Shirland - Samuelson Corners - Wempletown - Jonesville
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-89.25-89
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-89.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-89
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-89.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-89
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson