~ Pana IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Pana, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532379
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pana, Illinois (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60733
- Scan ID: 309867
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1938
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pana
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pana, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Richwood Manor - Park Manor - Ohlman - Dunkel - Owaneco - Rosamond - Millersville - Oconee - Pana
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.25-89.25-89
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-89.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-89
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-89.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-89
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.