~ Nokomis IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Nokomis, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532293
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nokomis, Illinois (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60270
- Scan ID: 507891
- Aerial Photo Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nokomis
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nokomis, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Clarksdale - Morrisonville - Wenonah - Palmer - Witt - Nokomis - Coalton - Vanderville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.25-89.5-89.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-89.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-89.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-89.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-89.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.25
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.