~ Mount Carmel IN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1959, updated 1963
Mount Carmel, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1959.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5532205
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Carmel, Indiana (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57947
- Scan ID: 309775
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Carmel
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Carmel, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cherry Hill Estates - Browns - Gards Point - Skelton - Crawleyville - White River - Hickory Ridge - Lexington (historical) - Jimtown - Rochester - Maud - Odgen - Bone Gap - Keensburg - Mount Carmel - Schrodts Station - New Hope (historical) - Logansburgh (historical) - Grayville - Cowling - Patton - Bellmont
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.25-88-87.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-88
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-87.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-88
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-87.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.75
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA