~ Kirkland IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1941
Kirkland, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531967
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kirkland, Illinois (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56232
- Scan ID: 309630
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kirkland
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kirkland, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Valley View Farm - Fairdale - Colvin Park - Prairie View - Vanland (historical) - Kingston - Coventry Creek - Herbert - Irene - Cherry Valley - Perryville - Esmond - Reeds Crossing (historical) - Beiler Subdivision - Valley View - Wilkinson - Panorama Valley - Edgewood - Coventry Hills East - Clare - Kirkland - Thorne Ledge
- Map Area ID: AREA42.2542-89-88.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.25-89
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.25-88.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-89
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-88.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -89
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.75
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson