~ Kings IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Kings, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531955
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kings, Illinois (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56202
- Scan ID: 309623
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kings
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kings, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Paynes Point - Mancuso Village Park - Mulford Highlands - Kishwaukee - Stillman Valley - Kinseys Little Farms - Cheyenne Heights - Kings - Lindskolds Subdivision - River Forest - Pine Manor - Atwood Park Estates - Harrisville - Blackcrest - Riverview Mobile Home Park - Indian Village - Victory Homes - Holcomb - Blackhawk Island Subdivision Number 2 - Anns Mobile Home Park - Ravinia Park - Green View Heights - Cecka Mobile Home Park - Canyon Ridge - Woodcrest - Winnebago Court - Clarks Mobile Home Park - Davis Junction - Linview - Hickory Creek - Coventry Hills - Morristown - Franklin Gardens - Harrison Avenue Gardens - Cleveland Subdivision - Arthur L Johnson Subdivision - Kishwaukee Subdivision - Blackhawk Island Subdivision - Loose Pulley Junction - Shepardson Subdivision - Factory Addition - Silver Hills - Maywood Manor - Gem Suburban Manufactured Housing Community - Burr Oak Acres - Lindenwood - Grant Park - Coreys Bluff - Grant View Heights - Alworth - Lonesome Acres - Brewster Heights - Kishwaukee Glen - White Rock - Normandy Heights - Hickory View Estates - Greendale - Rockford Mobile Home Park - Greenridge Estates - New Milford - Motor Heights - Lindberg Park - Lloyd Whale Subdivision - River Grove - Mutimer Subdivision - Gottfred Subdivision - Family Manufactured Home Community - Atwood Estates - Fritchens Subdivision - Von Glen Acres - Monroe Center - Morris Kennedy Subdivision - Westfield Corners
- Map Area ID: AREA42.2542-89.25-89
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.25-89.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.25-89
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-89.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-89
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.