~ Havana IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Havana, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531823
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Havana, Illinois (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55160
- Scan ID: 309552
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Havana
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Havana, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Liverpool - Depler Springs - Saint David - Dunfermline - Keeler (historical) - Maples Mill - Otto (historical) - Beaty - Cuba - Sepo - Little America - Baldwin Beach - Waterford (historical) - Duncan Mills - Havana - Bryant - Enion - Chautauqua Park - Quiver Beach - Lewistown
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.25-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.