~ Grays Lake IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920
Grays Lake, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531759
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grays Lake, Illinois (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54806
- Scan ID: 309519
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1920
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grayslake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grays Lake, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ingleside - Ivanhoe - Kings Island - Wauconda - Round Lake Heights - Ferndale - Wedges Corner - Grass Lake - Pistakee - Johnsburg - Fox Lake - Lake Villa - Channel Lake - Venetian Village - Fox River Shores - Loon Lake - Hickory Corners - Williams Park - Colby Point - Mundelein - Spring Grove - Fremont Center - Eastwood Manor - Wilson - Klondike - Lotus Woods - Palm Beach - Ingleside Shore - Fort Hill - Round Lake Park - Millburn - Grayslake - Monaville - Hainesville - Lilymoor - Long Lake - Druce Lake - Burtons Bridge - Rollins - Lindenhurst - Sunnyside - Antioch - Rainbow Lake Manor Mobile Home Park - Volo - Holiday Hills - Pikeville - West Miltmore - Fox Lake Hills - Lakemoor - Third Lake - Pistakee Highlands - Mylith Park - Round Lake - Lake Catherine - Island Lake - Benet Lake - Round Lake Beach
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-88.25-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson