~ Grays Lake IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1958
Grays Lake, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531757
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grays Lake, Illinois (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54806
- Scan ID: 309518
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1920
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grayslake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grays Lake, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fox River Shores - Channel Lake - Grass Lake - Volo - Loon Lake - Pikeville - Sunnyside - Wauconda - Palm Beach - Spring Grove - Mylith Park - Fox Lake - Third Lake - Holiday Hills - Round Lake Heights - Rollins - Pistakee - West Miltmore - Lakemoor - Pistakee Highlands - Round Lake - Wedges Corner - Lake Catherine - Hainesville - Fremont Center - Ivanhoe - Druce Lake - Ingleside Shore - Hickory Corners - Lindenhurst - Island Lake - Lotus Woods - Grayslake - Mundelein - Johnsburg - Fort Hill - Ingleside - Burtons Bridge - Rainbow Lake Manor Mobile Home Park - Venetian Village - Kings Island - Ferndale - Millburn - Wilson - Antioch - Round Lake Park - Williams Park - Klondike - Eastwood Manor - Fox Lake Hills - Benet Lake - Colby Point - Round Lake Beach - Lilymoor - Long Lake - Monaville - Lake Villa
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-88.25-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.