~ Equality IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1941
Equality, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531651
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Equality, Illinois (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53936
- Scan ID: 309451
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Equality
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Equality, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gibsonia - Kedron - Lawler - Cottage Grove - Gross - Somerset - Derby - Karbers Ridge - Leamington - Hicks - Saline Valley Store (historical) - Sparks Hill - Equality - Whitesville (historical) - Horseshoe - Herod - Hartsville - Rudement - Eagle
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-88.5-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson