~ Cave in Rock IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1924
Cave in Rock, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531427
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cave in Rock, Illinois (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52287
- Scan ID: 309327
- Imprint Year: 1924
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cave-in-Rock
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cave in Rock, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Midway - Hoods - Liberty Grove (historical) - Peters Creek - Salem - Pleasant Grove (historical) - Tolu - Loves Corner - Piney Fork - Baker (historical) - Sheridan - Weston - Levias - Cave-in-Rock - Union (historical) - Stone (historical) - Marion - New Salem - Siloem (historical) - Crayne - View - Hebron (historical) - Irma - Fords Ferry - Pleasant Hill (historical) - Mattoon - Glendale (historical) - Sisco Chapel (historical) - Forest Grove (historical) - Crooked Creek (historical) - Repton
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-88.25-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.