~ Campbell Hill IL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1963
Campbell Hill, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531375
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Campbell Hill, Illinois (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52069
- Scan ID: 309301
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Campbell Hill
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Campbell Hill, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Degognia - Campbell Hill - West Point - Bradley (historical) - Leanderville - Shiloh Hill - Point Rest - Willisville - Glenn - Grand Eddy - Randolph - Rockwood - Welge - Bremen - Cora - Menfro - Dry Hill - Crain - Raddle - Jones Ridge - Wine Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.75-89.75-89.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-89.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-89.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-89.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-89.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.5
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson