~ Altenburg MO topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Altenburg, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5531175
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Altenburg, Missouri (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50468
- Scan ID: 309194
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Preliminary map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Altenburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Altenburg, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Starland - Farrar - New Wells - Neelys Landing - Old Appleton - Eureka - Crosstown - Shawneetown - Neunert - Brazeau - Uniontown - Concord (historical) - Hines Landing - Oak Ridge - Altenburg - Loimbach Landing - Wittenberg - Seventysix - Apple Creek - Frohna - Union Point - Lovejoy - Pocahontas - Jacob
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.5-89.75-89.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-89.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-89.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-89.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-89.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.