~ Saint Bernice IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1967
Saint Bernice, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5530239
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Saint Bernice, Indiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39226
- Scan ID: 308679
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1964
- Edit Year: 1966
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Bernice
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Saint Bernice, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Bernice - Jonestown - Blanford - Huffmanville - Clays Prairie - Kidley - West Clinton - Logan
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-87.625-87.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-87.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-87.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-87.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-87.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.5
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA