~ Milan IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Milan, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5529255
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Milan, Illinois (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29219
- Scan ID: 308183
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Milan
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Milan, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Castle Junction - Ginger Hill - Fruitland - Coyne Center - Bridgeway Addition - Milan - Oak Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.375-90.625-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-90.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.375-90.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.375-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.