~ Humboldt IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1998, updated 2003
Humboldt, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1998.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5528593
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Humboldt, Illinois (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70438
- Scan ID: 307848
- Imprint Year: 2003
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD83
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Humboldt
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Humboldt, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dorans - Humboldt
- Map Area ID: AREA39.62539.5-88.375-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.625-88.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.625-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-88.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson