~ Danville SE IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1960
Danville SE, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5527717
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Danville SE, Illinois (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11351
- Scan ID: 307396
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Danville SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Danville SE, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grape Creek - Himrod - Rileysburg - Brookville
- Map Area ID: AREA40.12540-87.625-87.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.125-87.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.125-87.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-87.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-87.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.5
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.