~ Ames IL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1970, updated 1972
Ames, Illinois, USGS topographic map dated 1970.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5526763
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ames, Illinois (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 862
- Scan ID: 306899
- Imprint Year: 1972
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1968
- Field Check Year: 1970
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ames
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Illinois, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ames, Illinois, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ames - Tipton
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-90.125-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-90.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-90.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Bloomington and Normal, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington, Normal, Champaign and Urbana, Illinois by GM Johnson
Champaign, Urbana and Danville, Illinois by The Seeger Map Company Inc.