~ Wilson Valley CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1975
Wilson Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5526271
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wilson Valley, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72082
- Scan ID: 301396
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wilson Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wilson Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Judge Davis Canyon - Twin Sisters - Harley Gulch - Grizzly Peak - Stemple Canyon - Dunfield Flats - Morgan Valley School (historical) - Trout Creek - Crack Canyon - Butte Rock - Dunfield Spring - Bear Spring - Rocky Creek - Brushy Creek - Cache Creek Ridge - Buck Mountain - Chandans Creek - Jack Canyon - Petrified Canyon - Little Blue Ridge - Reiff Post Office (historical) - Davis Canyon - Round Mountain - Wilson Valley - Davis Creek - Bosch Canyon - Cache Creek Wilderness - Kennedy Flats - Baldy Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-122.5-122.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-122.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-122.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.