~ Wilhelm Spring CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Wilhelm Spring, California, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5526217
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wilhelm Spring, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49101
- Scan ID: 102559
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1985
- Field Check Year: 1982
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wilhelm Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wilhelm Spring, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Painted Rock Wash - Lucky Jim Mine - Browns Wash - Wilhelm Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.375-115.125-115
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-115.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-115
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.375-115.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.375-115
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.