~ Warm Springs Mountain CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1959
Warm Springs Mountain, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5525587
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Warm Springs Mountain, California (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47485
- Scan ID: 301201
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1956
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Warm Springs Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Warm Springs Mountain, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bitter Canyon - San Francisquito Powerhouse Number Two - Prospect Campground - Ruby Canyon - Elizabeth Lake Guard Station - Drinkwater Flat - Necktie Canyon - Los Angeles Aqueduct - Warm Springs Divide Truck Trail - Castaic Valley Siphon - Daries Ranch (historical) - Baal Point Picnic Area - South Tule Canyon - Tule Canyon - Rattlesnake Canyon - Ruby Spring - Warm Springs Fish Canyon Truck Trail - Warm Springs Trail - Elizabeth Lake Canyon Campground - Drinkwater 6-016 Dam - Warm Springs Camp - Grasshopper Canyon - Canyon Christian Camp - Warm Springs Canyon - Dry Gulch - Castaic Lake Dam - Prospect Canyon - Drinkwater Canyon - Red Mountain - Tule Target Shooting Area - Elizabeth Lake Canyon - Warm Springs Necktie Trail - Castaic Lake State Recreation Area - United States Forest Service Angeles National Forest Station - San Francisquito Canyon - Ruby Clearwater Truck Trail - Necktie Basin - Castaic Lake - Castaic Tunnel Number One - Dry Target Shooting Area - Newhall Division - Kleine Canyon - Warm Springs Mountain - Castaic Dam Heliport - Drinkwater Reservoir - Bee School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA34.62534.5-118.625-118.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.625-118.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.625-118.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-118.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-118.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.