~ Villa Creek CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1953
Villa Creek, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5525471
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Villa Creek, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46926
- Scan ID: 301157
- Imprint Year: 1953
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Villa Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Villa Creek, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Villa Creek - Lower Cruickshank Campground - Silver Creek Campground - Los Burros Mine - Alder Creek - Buckeye Spring - Silver Creek Campground - Whaleboat Rock - Cruickshank Campground - Villa Campground - Evans Brothers Cow Camp - Soda Spring Creek - White Rock Number Two - Spruce Creek - Old Cruikshank Ranch (historical) - Redwood Gulch - Mud Creek - Buckeye Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA35.87535.75-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.875-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.875-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.